Vale Inc (“Vale”, “ValeVPN”, “We” or “Us”) supports the protection of intellectual property and asks its customers and end users of its service (valevpn.com and related applications) (the “service” or “services”) to do the same. We will take all reasonable efforts to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
Vale Inc implements an automated virtual private network (“VPN”) service. Our service is fully automated and we do not log our user’s activities. We do not in any way select the recipients our users transmit to or the material our users access while using our service. We do not store, access, or modify any content that our users access while using our service.
As a result, the ValeVPN service qualifies as a provider of transitory digital network communications under 17 U.S.C. § 512(a) of the Copyright Act. As we do not store any content accessed by our users, we are unable to delete any such content that may be infringing. Because we do not log our users’ activities in order to protect and respect their privacy, we are unable to identify particular users that may be infringing the lawful copyrights of others.
However, Vale Inc will do its best to assist copyright owners and their agents that report copyright infringement by a user that is using our services to the extent we can. However, before investigating any report of copyright infringement, we require the copyright owner or its authorized agent to give us valid and complete DMCA takedown notices if you wish to report what you believe is infringing activity by a third party using the ValeVPN service. Please deliver your notices to Vale Inc’s designated DMCA Agent listed below.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), all of the following items are required for our agent to investigate your notice:
- An identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed;
- An identification of the content that is alleged to be infringing (all items should be mentioned separately);
- Sufficient information to help ValeVPN to locate the allegedly infringing content;
- Sufficient contact information to notify the reporting party of ValeVPN’s response (please include a physical address, telephone number, and email address);
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”;
- An identification of the user who may be responsible for the infringing activity;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”;
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or their authorized agent; and
- Send the correspondence to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org